Safety Data Sheet (SDS) SDS‐107‐Polyethylene Hoehn Plastics, Inc. – Poseyville, IN Page 1 of 3 SECTION 1: PRODUCT AND COMPANY INFORMATION Hoehn Plastics Inc., 11481 West, County Road 925 South, Poseyville, IN 47633 (812) 874‐2612
Aug 12, 2013 ABI-107-01 and ABI-107-02 Date Created Product code Page 1 / 5 Product name Trypan Blue 0.4% Stain www.americanbioinnovations.com SDS (SAFETY DATA SHEET) 1. Identification of the substance/mixture and of the company/undert
P.O.Box 92 Maalot, 24952 Israel Tel. 972 4 9978 220, Fax. 972 4 9976 062 www.numinor.com Page 1 of 5 SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) MANGANESE SULFATE MONOHYDRATE
Decomposition temperature 550 °C (1022 °F) (Dehydroxylation) Auto igniting Product is not self-igniting. Danger of explosion Product does not present an explosion hazard. Explosion limits Not available. Vapor pressure Not available. Relative density
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Bleach The information contained in this document is based on information believed to be correct on the date of issue. No warranty or
Page 1 of 8 Sulfuric Acid 93% Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Health 3 Fire 0 Reactivity 0 Personal Protection 3 0 Section 1: Chemical Product and Company Identification
Martin Marietta Materials: SDS for Portland Cement May 2015 SECTION III – COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS COMPONENT(S) CHEMICAL NAME Portland Cement or Hydraulic Cement
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) 1. Product Description Product Name Canola Oil ... Odor: Slight vegetable oil Handling If smoking occurs from oil usage, reduce or remove from heat. Spontaneous combustion (fire) may result from oil soaked materials such ... D
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) Sodium Carbonate, 10% 11. Toxicological information Acute toxicity: LD/LC50 values that are relevant for classification: Sodium Carbonate Oral LD50 4090 mg/kg (rat) Vapor LC50 800 mg/m3 (Guinea pig) Potential health effects: O
Page 1/5 SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS) Phosphate Buffer with column activator HEALTH FIRE REACTIVITY 01. Product and Company Identification Product Identifier:
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Furniture Polish 1. IDENTIFICATION OF SUBSTANCE/PREPARATION AND COMPANY/UNDERTAKING Trade Name e-hygiene
2. COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS Substance(INCI)
Polydimethylsiloxane C9-C11 Pareth-10
Risk None Xi; R22-41
% <5 <1
T: R25 R36/37/38 41 50 <1
3. HAZARD IDENTIFICATION Large quantities could be hazardous to the aquatic environment.
4. FIRST AID MEASURES Eyes - Wash splashes from eyes with water. Skin - Wash off skin with water. Ingestion - If small amount wash out mouth with water and drink clean water. If amount is large give plenty of water to drink, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advise.
5. FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES Extinguishing media: Material non-flammable Special fire fighting procedures: Material non-flammable Hazardous decomposition products: Oxides of carbon
6. ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES SPILLAGE: Warn personnel - Cleaning products are frequently oily and present a slip hazard. Contain spillage with sand or earth, avoid contact with skin or eyes, failure to contain a spillage must be reported to the authorities. DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO ENTER SURFACE WATER DRAINS.
7. HANDLING AND STORAGE Store away from food. Keep containers tightly closed and out of reach of children. Store at temperatures above 5'C and below 30'C. SHELF LIFE: Normal storage conditions - 1 year.
8. EXPOSURE CONTROLS / PERSONAL PROTECTION OEL:
9. PHYSICAL/CHEMICAL PROPERTIES Appearance:
Opaque white liquid with citrus odour
pH: Flash point:
10. STABILITY & REACTIVITY Revision Date:
Safety Data Sheet for e-hygiene Furniture Polish
Page 1 of 3
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Furniture Polish Stability: No stability concerns. Conditions and materials to avoid: Avoid contact with excess heat, strong acids or bases. Hazardous products of decomposition: Oxides of carbon.
11. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION None known, when used as directed
12. ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION Product biodegradable. Do not release into surface waters. The surfactants used in this preparation comply with the biodegradability criteria laid down in Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004 on detergents. Data to support this assertion are held at the disposal of the competent authorities of the Member States and will be made available to them, at their direct request or at the request of a detergent manufacturer.
13. DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS When disposing of surplus or waste product use suitable PPE etc. ensuring empty containers are rinsed out and disposed of safely. Do not allow product to enter land or surface water drains. Dispose of in accordance with local authority regulations. Do not mix with other waste materials.
14. TRANSPORT INFORMATION None Packing Group None
15. REGULATORY INFORMATION: None
NOTE: This data sheet does not constitute a user's assessment of workplace risk as required by HSW act, COSHH, management of health and safety at work regulations, or other health and safety legislation. Actual label may not be as above if product was supplied some time previously or labelling is in transition period. Applicable Regulation: Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2002: CHIP 3 16. OTHER INFORMATION Product uses: Furniture polish containing wax / polish for most hard surfaces. Directions: Spray sparingly onto surface, wipe over with a cloth, leave for a few seconds to dry and buff up with a soft dry cloth. HYDROCARBON SOLVENT FREE Unless otherwise stated all percentages are w/w GLOSSARY:
PPE N/A N/K OES TWA w/v w/w
Personal protective equipment Not applicable Not known Occupational exposure limit Time weighted average Weight to volume Weight to weight
The data contained in this Safety Data Sheet has been supplied for the purpose of protecting the health and safety of industrial and commercial users who are deemed capable of understanding and acting on the information provided. PLEASE ENSURE THAT IT IS PASSED TO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON(S) IN YOUR COMPANY, WHO ARE CAPABLE OF ACTING ON THE INFORMATION.
Safety Data Sheet for e-hygiene Furniture Polish
Page 2 of 3
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Furniture Polish The information contained in this document is based on information believed to be correct on the date of issue. No warranty or representation, expressed or implied. is made as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. The user assumes all liability for any damage or injury resulting from abnormal use, from the failure to adhere to recommended practises, or from hazards inherent in the nature of the product. In accordance with our policy of incorporating technical improvemets, we reserve the right to amend any specification without notice.